Lots of amazing progress was made this month (and by 'this month' I mean June of last year) by Cemetech members! Lets jump right into them!
- A dragon on the CE!: Privacy_Dragon has gotten many of the game mechanics working for taking care of a dragon. Go check it out!
- Adventure from the Atari 2600: RoccoLox Programs has made great progress, dragons are now working on his port of the classic game. He even collaborated with TIny_Hacker to create an awesome title screen!
- Alien Breed 5 Episode III: Impact: JamesV is in the home stretch of developing his awesome looking game! There's 30 levels just in Episode III and it includes a full story. There's a lot to this game so go check it out!
- Alvajoy123's Projects: Alvajoy123 has worked on a plethora of projects showing off his Cemetech Contest 24 and 25 entries. He also released concept art of Xenon, his shell for the TI-84 Plus CE.
- Banchor II (TI-84+CE): JamesV has begun work rewriting his 3D looking engine for Banchor! Graphics have been improved and a custom level editor has been made!
- BasicNote CE Progress Thread: Michael2_3B has made some progress on his notes program written entierly in TI-Basic. He has added the framework for sorting notes and encryption.
- BOS (OS+ROM) for CEmu: beckadamtheinventor made tons of improvments to BOS. It now implements the CE C toolchain so C programs can be run on it! A package manager and new icons are among the many new features.
- Calculator game in c: Coding_guy___ created his first game in C for the TI-84 Plus CE. It's a chat based game where you try to create a thriving civilization!
- Designer bug report: Frederik has improved his sprite creator by adding dark mode!
- Folders: If you've ever wanted to improve the organization of your programs, Frederik has created a very useful tool that lets you create folders! Any number of folders can be created and can store any programs you want.
- HASHLIB - Cryptography Library for the CE: ACagliano's awesome project has added AES-128, AES-192, and AES-256 support. Visit the thread for all the details!
- HexaEdit CE: On-calc hex editor: Captain Calc released a new update that vastly speeds up the search algorithm (6 times faster!). If you want a hex editor for the TI-84 Plus CE, this is the program for it!
- HexGridEdit - a cross-platform app to control hexagon tiles: School assignments don't have to be boring so PT_ worked with his sibling to create individually addressable RGB hexagon tiles! It can even be controlled with a new GUI on your phone! Go check out the thread for a demo video.
- Prototype 3d Engine[TI84+CE]: Zaalane has made her 3D Engine even better! This month she focused on boosting performance and allowing more textures to be displayed at once!
- [C] CEdit editor for the TI 84 plus CE: Michael0x18 has begun work on a text editor written in C. He has made great progress and already has a development release ready for you to try out!
- [On Hold] VYSION 2 CE: the ultimate CE shell: epsilon5 has been working hard on the graphics library OPTIX 3 which will power his Windows-esk shell. The library is so intuitive the screenshot below was made in just 20 minutes!
- [PAUSED] Xenon Development [C]: Alvajoy123 added a ton of new concept art for his shell for the TI-84 Plus CE. A login screen, a cool GUI for displaying all your programs, and even notifications! He has also shared a rough early prototype of the shell!
Since Folders by Frederik was the only completed project this month, there will be no poll. Folders will automatically move forward to PoTY! That's all for this month, see you next time!