Let's continue our PoTM blast-from-the-past series where we figure out what is the best project that was released almost a full year ago?
- Adventure from the Atari 2600: RoccoLox Programs has started a faithful port of the classic Atari 2600 game, Adventure! The map is nearly done already and collisions are even better than the original game!
- Alien Breed 5 Episode III: Impact: JamesV has made steady progress on the fantastic looking Alien Breed port. A few of the updates include same-calc two player has been added along with laser turrets and landmines!
- Alvajoy123's Projects: Alvajoy123 has been working hard on a variety of programs including Xenon, his shell for the TI-84 Plus CE, along with a port of Duck Hunt. He even got Oxygen, a library for creating Xenon's interface, into an alpha state already!
- Bad Apple on Google Docs comments: commandblockguy and _iPhoenix_ discovered a way to create animations using comments in Google Docs. What's the first thing commandblockguy animated? Bad Apple of course! Check out the thread for the animation and how they did it and how you can make an animation yourself!
- Banchor II (TI-84+CE): JamesV has brought a small update to his first person game Banchor II! It's looking really good so check out the thread for more about the project.
- Calc2KeyCE: Dmalenke has created an awesome utility that allows you to fully control your mouse and keyboard on Windows computer with the calculator. Not only that, but it include screen mirroring your computer as well! Check out the thread for a demo video of the program working along with the Github download link!
- DuckHunt Development [C]: Alvajoy123 made some decent progress on his port of DuckHunt for the TI-84 Plus CE. The graphical glitches already have a known fix. Check the thread for more information!
- DungeonCE Development Thread: Pieman7373 has kept working on the code to generate dungeons. He has a lot of cool plans laid out for the project so go check out the thread and show your support!
- HASHLIB - Cryptography Library for the CE: ACagliano stress tested his hashing program for the TI-84 Plus CE and got some promising results! He's also added Blowfish encryption and Base64 encode/decode. RSA is also in the works. Check out the thread for all the details of the project!
- ICE raycast (paused): Therad2 has begun work on a raycasting engine and already got some cool results! There's an awesome list of features planned so go show your support!
- iPhoenix's Cemetech Userstyles: _iPhoenix_ has improved his custom style that gives Cemetech new features and a fresh look! This month Source Coder 3 got a full screen button, improved the emoji table, and several tweaks to make the style run better. It's compatible with Firefox and Chrome so go check it out!
- Jetpack Joyride for the TI-84 Plus CE: King Dub Dub made great progress on his port of Jetpack Joyride! Mostly behind the scenes optimizations were finished. The game runs well now but there's already solid plans for how to speed it up even more!
- Latest News on TI-Trek: ACagliano's awesome, online real time MMO game for the TI-84 Plus CE has gotten more secure this month! Lots of security related features were added such as a special login key you use for the calculator program that becomes invalid if you ever change your password. Visit the thread for all the updates.
- Prototype 3d Engine[TI84+CE]: Zaalane has begun work on a 3D engine for the TI-84 Plus CE! They've already made amazing progress in the span of this month so 3D models with textures can be rendered!
- Ricardo's game (rpg ive wanted to make for a long time): Wavejumper3 finished a cutscene for his RPG for the TI-84 Plus! Go visit the thread and show your support!
- RoulCE: Ever wanted to lose money against your calculator? With ZebraVogel's Roulette game now you can! Placing bets (using fake credits, not real money) now works and the last 5 numbers are now saved in history.
- Story game for the TI-84+ CE: Privacy_Dragon
- Ti-Basic Fortnite: Famos has created a text based port of the popular battle royal game! Go see if your sick skills in the real game translate to good skill in this!
- tipycomp - Compiler and disassembler for TI-Python modules: commandblockguy has created a tool for compiling Python programs into modules Python Edition calculators will accept! It creates smaller and faster programs than TI’s first party tools.
- Trello CE [C]: Alvajoy123 has been improving his port of the board managements system! Concept art was this month’s highlight.
- Userbar SAX Client: commandblockguy has created a special way to view the SAX chat just through a few clicks of his user bar image. Go visit the thread and give it a try!
- Writing FallingTiles now in ICE!: DAVID-19 has started his first ICE project, porting the cool FallingTiles game from TI-Basic! His progress is incredibly detailed, go check it out for some eye candy!
- [PAUSED] Xenon Development [C]: Alvajoy123 has been periodically revisiting his shell for the TI-84 Plus CE. This month he released an alpha of Oxygen, the library that will power Xenon’s GUI! It’s free for anyone to use so go check it out!
Be sure to vote for your favorite project! Just to update you guys, in order to catch up on our year of backlogged PotM the process and format may change in future PotM articles. See you next time!