Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Happy Birthday!
amazonka wrote:
Happy Birthday!
Thank you, Amazonka!
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Amazing CAKE
I've looked at this several times since you first posted it, and each time I look at it I'm amazed not just how it came out, but the fact that you made it properly out of variable-width characters, with colors to boot. Thank you for putting in that effort on my behalf; that means a lot to me. Smile
Michael2_3B wrote:
SGFwcHkgQmlydGhkYXkgS2VybSE= = Happy Birthday Kerm!
Thank you, Michael! The QR code embedding was a clever one. I just wish I had a calculator program to decode it. Wink
mr womp womp & iPhoenix wrote:
Clever codes
Thank you for the thoughtful wishes that I'm sure are embedded! I'm afraid I haven't successfully solved these yet, but I'm enjoying the challenge. Very Happy
Happy belated birthday, Kerm! I hope you had a wonderful day, preferably doing train related activities Smile
JamesV wrote:
Happy belated birthday, Kerm! I hope you had a wonderful day, preferably doing train related activities Smile
I was going to say that I sadly didn't get to take the train, but that's not true! I took New Jersey Transit, the Newark Airport AirTrain, and the Dallas-Fort Worth AirTrain along my journey to Texas for a conference, so there were trains! The more train-y bits were the three-day cross-country Amtrak journey shortly afterwards. Thanks for the kind wishes, James. Smile
Happy Birthday, Kerm!
Happy b-day! You should eat a train (or calc) shaped cake Razz
Happy birthday to you, Kerm!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 10
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours