It's that time again, let's look at all the great projects that were worked on in the month of June!
- CALCCIV - Port of Civilization for the TI-84+ CE: BattyBest has shared with us their new turn-based strategy game that they are working on for the CE! This game is all about building up a city/empire, so if that's your type of thing, be sure to show them some support.
- Celtic BASIC library for the CE: RoccoLox Programs has added several new commands to his BASIC library for the CE, such as commands to draw circles, draw scaled sprites, and more. This will be incredibly useful to all of you programmers.
- The Color of Babel: New Cemetech member RedSpacePanda has released a fun new program for the CE which can show you a nearly infinite amount of unique combinations of pixels, effectively allowing it to predict the future, show you winning lottery numbers, and uh... it's now telling me that you MUST go try it for yourself? Well I'd definitely follow it's instructions!
- DuckHunt Development [C]: This month, Alvajoy123 has developed the clay-shooting gamemode more, and added a feature to make ducks fly away if you don't shoot for a while. It's remarkable how similar this looks to the original game, and we can't wait to see a release!
- HexaEdit CE: On-calc hex editor: After almost 2 years of no updates, Captain Calc has released Version 3 (beta) of their on-calc hex editor! This version is a complete rewrite, offering a much improved user experience, being able to edit ALL documented TI-OS variable types, and more.
- MyCalcs, a website for your graphing calculators collection!: This month, Adriweb has announced a big new update for the MyCalcs website; you can now add your own graphing calculator accessories to your profile, in addition to several bug fixes and user experience improvements. If you haven't already, go check out the page and create your own profile.
- SlimShell: AchakTheFurry has announced and released their new shell for the CE! As with any good shell, you can see the calculator files, edit them, archive them, lock them, and much more. SlimShell offers some great menus and cool animations, so give it a try!
- [CE] Starlight Conquest - inspired by Dune & StarCraft: This month, new Cemetech member, mid, announced work on a real-time strategy they are developing for the CE, inspired by Dune 2 and Starcraft. There will be some storytelling, battle mechanics, and more, so be sure to check it out!
- tivars_lib_py Development Thread: kg583 has shared a pre-release of their new library, which allows easy automatic generation of various TI variable types.
And that's it for this month! Since there were 2 official program releases, be sure to vote for your favorite one in the poll!