Merth, is your address still the same as when I sent you that postcard a while back?
SpaceCat wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
What's a hatchback?

A car for people who want a fast looking car and want storage space too. Too bad most are ugly as sin Sad

I resent the ugly part Sad

KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
What's a hatchback?
It's like a very small bus that requires much more fuel per passenger to run.

Ha, more fuel Smile.
My RaspberryPi arrived yesterday!

Fun! Do you have plans for it?
For now, just going to use it as a personal file server, but in the future I plan on doing some stuff with it. One idea I had was making a retro joystick with my Arduino Leonardo and hooking it up to our old tube TV to make a retro gaming console. I was thinking of using the atari emu, but I will probably install some others as well.
What up gangstars.

_MG_3173 by allynfolksjr, on Flickr

_MG_3292 by allynfolksjr, on Flickr

I have a photogenic puppy! she is a good dog to let me take so many pictures of her... more pics to come

Yeah... I do a little bit of modeling.
I wonder if I would be allowed to posf a picture of me from the best New Years Day I've ever had.
Chauronslilsis wrote:
I wonder if I would be allowed to posf a picture of me from the best New Years Day I've ever had.

I don't think it'll top mine, though.

Caption this! Image captions currently:
I got her number! It's #324 (possibly offensive)
She doesn't like this leather jacket. (Not really cow related)
Took a selfie with a cow (used this one for now)
comicIDIOT wrote:
Chauronslilsis wrote:

I don't think it'll top mine, though.
http://i.imgur.com/XGzZeWu.jpg

Probably not, but it does have a gun in it which is why I said what I said Razz
I don't think we have any policies prohibiting depictions of firearms. Make sure it isn't anything that would get you in trouble elsewhere (school, parents, whatever).
elfprince13 wrote:
I don't think we have any policies prohibiting depictions of firearms. Make sure it isn't anything that would get you in trouble elsewhere (school, parents, whatever).

Thanks I don't think my parents would mind and since I'm homeschooled I don't have to worry about school things either Very Happy
Me with my dad's Savage (and his hat because the sun was in my face):

my brother and I... I love him so much!
For the SuperBowl I did a little bit of cooking! Sorry for the potato quality pictures though, These were saved off my snapchat story because I forgot to take actual pictures along with snaps. Sigh, next time!

Overview:

Burgers stuffed with smoked Gouda:

Full album:
Imgur.
rcfreak0 wrote:
For the SuperBowl I did a little bit of cooking! Sorry for the potato quality pictures though, These were saved off my snapchat story because I forgot to take actual pictures along with snaps. Sigh, next time!

Overview:
http://i.imgur.com/l33zLwi.jpg

Burgers stuffed with smoked Gouda:
http://i.imgur.com/GT769ua.jpg

That looks sooooooo good man Very Happy

This was the Best day Ever... I surprised my best friend and got to ride my old horse!

Chaur, My trainer, and me
stickybutton wrote:
This was the Best day Ever

Yeeesss it really was Very Happy Best surprise ever

Got this pic of my puppy on my tablet Very Happy

Ice ice baby!
I missed out on the beard show Sad

Took me like a day and a half Cool

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 115 of 126
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours