With resources for calculator hardware, software, and tooling strewn across the web and varying greatly in age and format, it can be difficult to track down the documentation you're looking for. As part of our endeavor to increase the accessibility of calculator programming, contributors to the TI-Toolkit have assembled awesome-ti-docs, a repository of calculator resources all in one place.

Each tool or document is organized by focus (ASM, TI-BASIC, etc.) and supported models (monochrome, CSE, eZ80, or Nspire), and includes a short description of its features and use cases. The list currently contains over 50 links to tools and documentation, but if you know one we've missed, please let us know! Types of links we are happy to record include
    - Documentation sites
    - Notable forum threads
    - Git repositories
    - Web tools
    - Documents and spreadsheets

Static and reliable mirrors of documents are preferred when possible. Furthermore, if you have any scripts or personal notes you'd like to share and preserve, now is the time to get them online! We've provided a dedicated branch of the repository as an option for hosting.

Contributions are welcome in the #awesome-ti-docs channel on our Discord server, in a GitHub issue, or you can open your own PR.

Note: This repository is not a place to advertise your own programs, regardless of how important you think they might be.
I firmly believe in the utility of this project for getting new members the resources they need very quickly. The feedback on this has been great, with "I wish this existed when I was starting out" being a fairly common initial sentiment from some members I have shown it to individually.

We (mostly kg) have reorganized the list to include a section of likely user wants. I think we've covered most of the fundamental ones, but we'll happily take suggestions. As always, if you have links to pieces of documentation you think are useful, your contributions matter!

Check out the changes here!.
Thank you for this! You curated information so conveniently, that it would be a crime for me to not make use of a few of these resources!
This is an impressive list of resources! Well done with the presentation of the information as well!
Great work and a noble goal! Is there anything in TIFreakware's tutorial list worth including, or perhaps most gracefully, linking to the relevant section of his tutorial list? http://tifreakware.net/tutorials/

Is the goal to solely share free resources? If not, I'm quite fond of this TI-BASIC guide. Wink
I was just looking at TIFreak's list within this past week, actually. There were a few gems, but I'm being somewhat selective with the things I mirror from other sites; I'm looking for things not made redundant by the rest of what we have or currently extant resources.
I looked at every resource linked there and most of them were easily findable on Omnimaga or ticalc- I'd rather link to the original sources in those cases, as I don't think the compilation alone adds sufficient value to deserve a link (sorry, tifreak!). Opinions of the other maintainers may vary.

KermMartian wrote:
Is the goal to solely share free resources? If not, I'm quite fond of this TI-BASIC guide. Wink

I wrote:
Note: This repository is not a place to advertise your own programs books, regardless of how important you think they might be.

Jokes aside, this warrants some discussion. We're mostly looking for accessible documentation, and the utility of the book is at least approximated by resources on the list (notably the TI|BD link). I'm leaning towards recognizing its utility but noting that it is not free.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours