How can I change my Y2= in graph to a X=?
I need to do a Y= and a X= at the same time. Smile
Like this:

[F3] (Type), [F1] (Y=).

Now type your f(x) graph in Y1.

Then press the down arrow key to select Y2.

then do:

[F3] (type), [F4] (X=).

Type in your f(y) graph.

Now graph both. They will graph on the same screen.
Hey, I learned something today! I didn't realize the Prizm could do this, and in fact assumed that it wouldn't be able to, since the TI calculators cannot do anything like this.
Oh I didn't know that. Even my fx9750GII has this functionality Smile

You can also graph r= and y= on the same screen the same way. Its fun. Very Happy
flyingfisch wrote:
Oh I didn't know that. Even my fx9750GII has this functionality Smile

You can also graph r= and y= on the same screen the same way. Its fun. Very Happy
Ah, very cool. With the TI calculators, you can only graph all functional (Y=) equations, all polar (r=) equations, or all parametric (X(t)/Y(t)=) equations at one time. Nice job, Casio. Smile
The nspire series can do multiple styles of function at the same time, but afaik all the others are incapable.
willrandship wrote:
The nspire series can do multiple styles of function at the same time, but afaik all the others are incapable.
I'm not surprised. I should have clarified that I meant all the z80 and 68k calculators. I don't usually think of the TI-Nspire line when I think of "TI calculators" in my head; personal bias. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours