Will you have a good summer?
Yes
 90%  [ 10 ]
No
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

This is my Last Post. It may be a while until I get onto Cemetech again. During the summer, I plan to:
1. Finish Missile Defense program
2. Recruit more people onto Cemetech
3. Play Battlestar Galctica more
4. Work my butt off at my job
5. Have a AMAZING summer.

What will you guys do for the 104 days of summer vacation?
(note: The above poll will run for the next 104 days(Thanks for that number goes to Phineas and Ferb))
my list of summer stuff.

1. release some games, PC and Calculator. maybe look into how to make money off of the PC ones.
2. explore more existing games for cool content/engines/ideas I could put into my own games
3. READ READ READ
4. clean up and update my youtube channel. its fairly outdated, and needs new content.
5. Find a site with archives like cemetech's, only for PC Games that don't relate to calc stuff. unless Cemetech could handle that? Very Happy
Did our Tic-Tac-Toe program ever make it in to the archives? Have a good summer caleb1997. I'm leaving to go to Governor's School on Sunday, where I'll study French Horn and Math until late July.
I just wanted to point out that we have a longer version of something like this thread here; please feel free to cross-post to it (and if it becomes a pure superset of this thread, I can merge them):
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11518

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours