This is an archived, read-only copy of the United-TI subforum , including posts and topic from May 2003 to April 2012. If you would like to discuss any of the topics in this forum, you can visit Cemetech's Technology & Calculator Open Topic subforum. Some of these topics may also be directly-linked to active Cemetech topics. If you are a Cemetech member with a linked United-TI account, you can link United-TI topics here with your current Cemetech topics.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. Community News & Discuss Nspire => Technology & Calculator Open Topic
DJ Omnimaga
http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Calc Guru

Posted: 03 Sep 2004 11:05:09 am    Post subject:

I don't know for Uti and Maxcoderz because they are very active, but I noticed an incredible slow down at many website:
-Dragon Fire Programming
-Greenfire
-Calcgames.org
-Void Productions
-Calc.org

And tigalaxy server shutted down, as well as forumti.fr.fm and calcnews.net.
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 03 Sep 2004 03:14:26 pm    Post subject:

School's started?
Kozak

Posted: 06 Sep 2004 02:57:15 pm    Post subject:

Void's webpage is a grafestone of a group that once existed. They aren't inactive, they just aren't there.

Calc.org has been inactive for 2-3 years. I guess motivation/laziness withholds it from coming back to the scene.

Greenfire has to little members to be able to be very active. But the members are still active in the community, I guess it's just time of the year.
Darth Android
DragonOS Dev Team

Bandwidth Hog

Posted: 06 Sep 2004 11:12:33 pm    Post subject:

DragonFire Programming is still here, though i beleive it has slowed down because of school starting. i expect that it shoudl be somewhat back to normal once school gets going. i did get the forums updated and the arcade reinstalled. have fun competing for high scores!
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 07 Sep 2004 02:44:52 pm    Post subject:

UTI has slowed down too. There were only six active topics sometime over the weekend. Prolly same reason.
DJ Omnimaga

Calc Guru

Posted: 07 Sep 2004 02:50:56 pm    Post subject:

And tigalaxy? There was a good online hex dissassembler on cirrus.tigalaxy.com
DarkerLine
ceci n'est pas une |

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 07 Sep 2004 04:11:17 pm    Post subject:

School, all school. tis all the schools' fault.
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 08 Sep 2004 09:01:43 am    Post subject:

He didn't mean a slow down in the internet connection?
DJ Omnimaga

Calc Guru

Posted: 08 Sep 2004 10:42:45 am    Post subject:

tigalaxy have been down for a while and they didn't even backed up the stuff at unitedti. Sad
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 08 Sep 2004 11:32:46 am    Post subject:

You mean Cirrus.
DJ Omnimaga

Calc Guru

Posted: 09 Sep 2004 12:16:51 pm    Post subject:

Anthem.tigalaxy.com, 83p.tigalaxy.com and cirrus.tigalaxy.com had been shutted down.

Duh, look like the most active website besides Ticalc.org is KermMartian website Neutral
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 09 Sep 2004 02:22:50 pm    Post subject:

These slowdowns always seem to happen at the end of the summer. Alot of people are buckling down for school and work, so they aren't ready for serious goofing off yet. That also makes it difficult to get these large joint projects off the ground. Even Detached Solutions has gotten a little behind in their news updates.

Sadly, Void Productions hasn't had many major breakthoughs in nearly a year(though their message boards are still running nicely). This dissappoints me because --with little exception-- they're the only group that's made high-profile programs for the TI-82 in recent times. Guys like Sam Heald have mainly spent the past year constantly at school. I spent most of the summer working in retail, and scarcely posted here at all until last month. It all has a way of making your calc projects start to collect dust, if you know what I mean. But like I said, it happens every summer so I'm not too concerned.
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 09 Sep 2004 03:38:13 pm    Post subject:

I'm going to have to agree with you there, but for me it's been a special case. Basically, anything I liked, my step-dad liked to hate me for. So this is mostly why JACstudios has so far been just a lot of fluff. However, now that he is no longer in my life, I now have the ability to get to work on some of these projects. School and Final Fantasy XI will definitly slow me down a great deal, but now that the major road block in my life has been taken down, progress will be made. And I'd just like to say again, that anyone here at UTI is welcome to visit JACstudios or even join if you want. We are nothing without members and interest, so send in those applications.

On a not-so-side note, now that the UTI logo has been determined and (presumably) work on the website is nearing completion, when would be a good time to send in an application for JACstudios to join United-TI?
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Sep 2004 03:32:09 am    Post subject:

Any time, really, all we have to do is add the members and maybe post a news post that you joined.
Toksyuryel
Crimson Dragon Software

Elite

Posted: 10 Sep 2004 03:28:54 pm    Post subject:

Ok cool. Who do I talk to to get all this going?
Arcane Wizard
`semi-hippie`

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 10 Sep 2004 06:15:53 pm    Post subject:

If it only needs what I think it needs you can ask any of the admins, but since I'm not fully sure if that's all you would be best of with PMing JBirk or AlienCC.

They're kind of busy though.

Last edited by Guest on 10 Sep 2004 06:16:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fr0sty

Posted: 10 Sep 2004 11:09:22 pm    Post subject:

Maybe they all went to Technicalc.org?
DigiTan
Unregistered HyperCam 2

Super Elite (Last Title)

Posted: 11 Sep 2004 10:03:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
-Dragon Fire Programming
-Greenfire
-Calcgames.org
-Void Productions
-Calc.org

Better add Assembly Coder's Zenith to that list now. I tried looking them up to see if they a linking routine, and this is what I got.
Ray Kremer

Posted: 13 Sep 2004 12:10:07 pm    Post subject:

ACZ's been like that for a while though. And before they managed to get that page up, there was nothing at all there. In fact for a while I thought they had lost the domain name.
AlienCC
Creative Receptacle!

Know-It-All

Posted: 13 Sep 2004 08:26:10 pm    Post subject:

Don't worry, there are some changes I will be pushing down the pipeline soon enough for all to enjoy. Just been a little busy lately working my new job, and doing contract work on the side.

--AlienCC
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
    » Goto page 1, 2  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 2 » All times are UTC - 5 Hours

Advertisement