I have posted the Freecell for Casio Prizm in BASIC to archives.
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=876

It implements Freecell solitaire card game. It was quite a challenge to cram all those cards into tiny screen. Color helped a lot.

Here is alternative location:
http://www.casiopeia.net/forum/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=98

Great use of the extra symbols and color codes, nsg! From the screenshots it certainly looks like a fun game, so all that's left is to get around to trying it out at some point. How long did it take you to write this?
I like Freecell a lot. It is only standard Windows game I spend HOURS playing. Minesweeper does not even come close.
I would guess it took several hours to write. I started a few weekends ago and basically finished game mechanics in one sitting. Then I started playing and fixing bugs. Also i changed layout several times.
For example in the beginning I had spaces between every other column and temporary slots were in the top row (like in original windows implementation). Then I realized that if I use subscripted characters, I do not need spaces, beacuse subscripted charactes have some space on the right.

Overall the experience of oncalc programming was very relaxed and pleasant. Having backlit screen helped a lot because I was laying on a couch most of the time, in a dimly lit room. It is real shame that the only option for oncalc programming is Casio BASIC.
It does indeed look very nice; it's always great to see (and try out) well-polished Prizm-BASIC games Smile
Definitely going to try this out, looks really nice. I should make spider or klondike sometime....
Spider will be hard to fit in. 10 full size piles plus place where to discard. I would love to see how you layout it.
nsg wrote:
Spider will be hard to fit in. 10 full size piles plus place where to discard. I would love to see how you layout it.

I would most likely do it in C Wink

Super tiny sprites.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours