Can you do on the spot drawing, like you do with the bullets? If you could, you might be able to draw your own Yin/Yang symbol and have it rotate smoothly.
Hopefully I insult Kerm a lot.
How does this game actually work? I haven't figured it out from the screenies. Also, I am not in favor of trollface.
I like the trollface.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I like the trollface.

Oh shoot, I forgot it's rude to insult your portrait like that.
It may be possible Tanner bit it would be...hectic to do correctly to say the least.

@Elf basically it is a shooter object kill your enemy before you die. The only real change is there are a lot more bullets in this style of shooter. ^_^

Edit:
Scrolling background screenie!
What's that symbol in the middle for? It seems to be slightly off-center towards the bottom, but to serve no particular purpose. Also, _player, arbitrary rotation in z80 is time-consuming and/or imprecise, depending on how it's implemented.
Umm I think thats the enemy if thats what your talking about(the thing that flies in at the start).

And the way it would be implemented Kerm would be with the scripting engine, and a lot of changing the firing position but the sheer amount of them required would make it so slow it would be unfeasible.
Geekboy, I meant arbitrary rotation of the background image; I think you misunderstood me, although I'm not sure what you thought I meant. And yes, I was talking about the thing that flies in at the start. It seems that you're able to fly over and through it; it doesn't collide? Is that intentional?
No that is not intentional and i also see what you mean about the background now.

Atm i am running in test mode. Eg i can't get hit by anything. In the normal version running into the boss will kill you, I have made this mistake to many times already in the original XD
Ah, that makes sense regarding test mode. I suppoes that you'll therefore be adding collision with the boss?
Yes i will be, actually its already there all i need to do is remove a
#DEFINE TESTMODE
in one of the z80 files, and its done already wahoo!!

I am trying to get a noclip/practice mode hacked in though for people who just want to play the game with out dying. XD

Which brings a question out. For a optional NoClip/Practice would you all rather it be selectable in game via the options menu.
Or selected at the start by a practice option and its permanent till that run of the game is over?
I would rather it be an option I can turn on really quickly to avoid dying.
Well a bit more spriting on the part of SirCmpwn and we get this!

Your new enemy The C0d1ng Kn1gh7

Geekboy said I could have a character included if I made sprites so I did!

CaDan needed a Nanami cameo anyway Razz

This game is pretty much going to be a cornucopia of memes, isn't it? Rolling Eyes Keep up the good work and steady progress.
Kerm, More than likely its also a way for me to learn the engine more this way i can make a "real" version after words.

Yes that means I'M planing on 2 cadan mods or more >:F
geekboy1011 wrote:
Kerm, More than likely its also a way for me to learn the engine more this way i can make a "real" version after words.

Yes that means I'M planing on 2 cadan mods or more >:F
Oh god, what did the English language ever do to you? Sad

"Kerm, more than likely. It's also a way for me to learn the engine more; this way, I can make a 'real' version afterwards. Yes, that's means I'm planning on two CaDan mods or more. >:F"
Umm, it made me flunk a class in elementary school.

Anyway more screenies!
Zeta the Dragon (Sprites created by: SquidgetX)

Nanami: The Dream Walker (Sprites by: SubaruZX/TsukasaZX/Su-chan)
Why does "Nanami" have two different lower case "a" characters?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours