DJ_O, If you have the program on your calc... its just a asm program. Do you have the App portal prelude?
JamesV wrote:
In no particular order: Sqrxz, Phoenix, Penguins, Spaze Invaders, Crates3d
Oh, I haven't played Crates3D in ages, but I loved that game. Thanks for reminding me about it. Smile
You know, I don't think many beats Tetris, simply because it wins.

But I spent/wasted a lot of hours with a certain Alien Breed game Back in the day Smile
I play PapiJump. XD
My favorite games, though I haven't tried enough, are Phantom Star DE, Phoenix, Tetris, Piratewinds, Alien Breed 5, Doom, DR. Mario, Bomberkids,and Glasscars when played 2 player - 2 calc 2 player games are epic!

I liked Harvest Moon a lot, but it didn't run on my calc. Same for Dying Eyes(I think it was), but I couldn't figure out how to get past that first door, in the first level. No, I don't think that was Dying Eyes... I think it was something else.

[EDIT] Sorry, I remember now! It was TCOL -The Core Of Light.
Others: Fruit Ninja (it was the 2012 POTY on ticalc.org)
Pokemon Purple (Still waiting for a new beta)
TI-Boy (Not a game but still does so much with TI-84+SE)
Gossamer (Again, not a game but IS THE BEST THING EVER MADE)
Mine:
SquareX (A puzzle game that I am working on)

That's it, though I am still looking for new ways to use gCn
Calculator Games:
Fruit Ninja by: DeepThought
gb68k
Launcher by: ordelore
TI-Band
Doors CS 7.2
Pokemon Topaze
Picraft 2
TI-BOY (I have to get a TI-84+SE from 2004 for Pokemon to work)
Tetris Marathon
THE IMPOSSIBLE GAME

I'm not a Z80 roflpwner, so I haven't made anything Sad
I like Phantom star, Pokemon Topaze, 3D tunnel, and particle sim(not a game but fun).
princetonlion.tibd wrote:
I like Phantom star, Pokemon Topaze, 3D tunnel, and particle sim(not a game but fun).

Phantom Star is absolutely fun.

My other favorite game would be Alien Breed 5.
I forgot Alien Breed 5...
I think its time for an update to my favorite calculator games.

- Joltima, the classic TI-RPG. I use the crunchyOS version.
- DevRays, a side-scrolling space shooter.
- Cuberunner
- Desolate, thumbs up to tr1p1ea for that
And I havent tried it yet, but "the Verdante Forest" series looks pretty fun.

as for my own games, I havent produced anything noteworthy yet. I'm still working on FII-tgc, though.
I love Desolate too, but for some reason after I switched to Doors, for some reason I never had enough free RAM to play it.
Desolate takes quite a bit of memory to run. I dont have too many programs at a time, though, so I can run it fine.
Desolate doesn't show up in the Doors homescreen/ is regarded as TI BASIC . I would play it if it did.
I hope no one minds if I use this thread to find good games for myself.
Anyone remember Phoenix, Dying Eyes and Matarena? I spent so many hours on them during math class in middle school.

Sorry if this is a necro. >.>
0rac343 wrote:
Anyone remember Phoenix, Dying Eyes and Matarena? I spent so many hours on them during math class in middle school.

Sorry if this is a necro. >.>

Here, I'll post as well so that it's a double necro post. Razz
(Even though it is relevant to the topic. Smile )
I totally remember Phoenix and Dying Eyes! Those were great classics. I don't recall Matarena though; I'll have to check that one out. Smile
Mat's Arena v1.4
My favorite is Calcuzap. Also, Portal Returns and Pacman. I also occasionally enjoy Tic-Tac-Toe and I've hacked Age of Darkness so I always win, (although I have beaten it legitimately). I also play Cmonster and every once in a while, I'll play Pi Runner (still bugfixing). I also have Tetris (Thanks, Kerm!)
Doom and Teterizm.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours