Laughing OK, I'll work on the fast circle thing the next time I get a chance... Very Happy
I think there was a program like that at ticalc... I will just have to go look when I get a chance...

I wonder if there is an asm program that you can put the name of a list in Ans, and it respond either with a 1 or 0...
Both fairly easy to do, all I need is time... Very Happy
I know how that goes... I am trying to get the game finished right now. Currently, the Inn will work in theory... Laughing I won't have enough time to actually test it all... Sad

Ok, got the Inn tested, caused two errors:

[x] Would not allow for the manual command search anymore
[x] Caused an error Invalid dim error when saving

I finally got those problems fixed last night, the noteworthy thing about the save load feature is that it takes 4 lists and places them into one. Smile

Current bugs:

[]xp does not subtract correctly for when you level up, thinkin of removing anyways
[]running away from battle does not work at all

If these get finished today, I will release it as a beta, and make the actual release date next weekend. Smile

Edit: New beta: http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/archives/beta/ticitybeta3.zip
That would be awesome! Can't wait... Smile
yeah, It should be good. I might donload the beta to see if there are any problems
Et moi. Sweetness.
Well, I just need some people to test the game and give me some feedback, so I can release the game. Until someone finds a major bug, I am looking through the Star Trek game, kinda refreshing my memory on it a lil...
Yeah, I always forget what variable conventions etc. I was using when I put aside a project for awhile. Surprised
yeah, even though I rty to use the same varible layout, it just seems like one does forget, but I gus I could take Devolpment notes on my programs so I wouldn't forget.
I keep detailed notes on what variables I have used and what they do, what lists are being used, etc. I just have to get back into the state of mind I was in while working on Star Trek...
yeah, I don't think i could write Composition of Functions again if I wanted, I looked at the code and went, WHAT??? But that was a weird time too for me
Well, I found I might be able to do some optimizing, since I have learned a few things from TI-City...
Well, for those of you that care...

I have officially released TI-City in it's newest beta today (on my site anyways) and I still need to release it to ticalc.org, which I will probably do here shortly.

And due to the lack of response this game has generated, I am going to assume that this game has no bugs in it.
I need to download it and try it, see if I can find bugs, and just to play it.
Quote:
This is for possible future improvements for TI-City, and any of these may appear in any/all possible future versions of this game.

This list for version 0.10
[]your strength in battle also depends on how much hp you have
[]250 rooms of exploration
[]30 random enemies, per 'area'
[]more hidden items
[]make the weapons and potion shop have items for sell
[]maybe add accessories, like rings of power/healing/etc...

If you have suggestions, please let me hear them!
Cooooool.... Smile
Ok, started up a topic so I can keep track of names for magic: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TIFreakware/index.php?showtopic=85
Cool, those names you came up with sound pretty smooth... Smile
Thanks, I got more to post, but will have to wait till after work. Smile

Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours