Every time i try to set any profile image i get the following:

413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx
How large is the image you're trying to upload?
commandblockguy wrote:
How large is the image you're trying to upload?

First I tried an .ico file then a gif, than a png.

I'm Not Sure about what sizes they are because I Don't Have the same device that i used.(& normaly don't use that device).
I think it has to be 80by80 pixels, to make mine I just went to a pixel art app and set the dommnsoons to be 80*80 and then saved it.
I think the file you tried to upload was ridiculously large (in bytes), because I just had no problem submitting a ~400 kB file. That doesn't get saved because it's too big in both bytes and pixels, but I got a gracefully-handled form validation error rather than a server error (413) as you reported.
Tari wrote:
I think the file you tried to upload was ridiculously large (in bytes)

I Guess So, I just tried to set my profile image a few minutes ago & it worked fine.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours