Thanks to both of you, but I think Ivoah ha the right way.
Chickendude: I had been trying to beat it that way but I could never get high enough.
Thanks again!
Nice job helping out chickendude and Ivoah! Sorry; haven't been around much for school reasons. Razz Anywho, I added in a few mystery levels to the final pack for a final total of 40. I opted not to go with images, as it kind of cluttered the screen, and it was difficult to fit pictures with text and make it look good. Unicorn, whenever you get a chance, and if you want, you can send me the orignial pack and I'll included it in the release, reminiscent of the original Portal game. Also, the story line changed here and there to make it more engaging, and a few extra goodies. So hopefully it isn't as dull as the final beta release. Wink My hopeful release date is on March 9th or earlier, depending on how long it takes me to finalize everything. Very Happy

Also Unicorn, I sent you the program again. Smile Once again, thank you everyone for your support; I will make sure that I recognize you for your efforts and input! Smile
Ah, that way works too Razz I thought my way was kinda hacky.
I originally solved it the way chickendude did, but then I figured out the real way
Mateo, I didn't get it, did you email me the link?
Unicorn wrote:
Mateo, I didn't get it, did you email me the link?

Hmm.... Sure, let me send you another PM. Sorry that it didn't go through! Sad
Are you going to release it today?
ralphworthington74 wrote:

I sure hope so.
caleb1997 wrote:

I sure hope so.

That is my goal! I have a ton of busy things to get done today, so I am going to try my best! Smile
caleb1997 wrote:

I sure hope so.
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, don't nag the poor man! I know from ample firsthand experience that nagging can be quite demotivating, especially when you're writing free software in your sparse "free" time out of the goodness of your heart. With that said, I do really look forward to playing this soon.
I'm really sorry all, but I may have to push the release back a bit. There's a couple important things I still want to add and change, and test the original monochrome pack for things. I realize that this is somewhat against my previous statement, but I've been overwhelmed by school and the like. It will definitely be within this week (And I mean it); I know that you guys have waited forever. Sad I just want to make sure everything is doing what it is supposed to. Thanks for your support! Smile
As long as it eventually gets realeased, I'm fine with it. Razz
Oh! Mateo, I forgot to tell you this, when I opended Portal in Doors CSE the whole screen got messed up. It wasn't centered. This was on the version that is in the Cemetech Archives.
Poke
Nate44 wrote:
Poke

Should we all start poking Mateo?(just joking, don't do that. I know how annoying it can get.)
caleb1997 wrote:
Nate44 wrote:
Poke

Should we all start poking Mateo?(just joking, don't do that. I know how annoying it can get.)

Yes please don't. People have lives outside of the internet (strange I know) and can't always get to work on projects and things. He will get it done when he gets it done; don't worry about that Very Happy
Especially because it is spring break.
Unicorn wrote:
Especially because it is spring break.

Yes, indeed it was! Oops. Hopefully I won't get thrown under the bus too hard. Razz Anywho, I added a couple of things that I guess really weren't too important but I thought it might be nice to have. So, support for custom tilesets is done, so you can change the background and blocks and colors and such. Just not the main sprites like the guy and energy pellets and stuff. But it could be useful for making things look the way you want to, I guess. Also, multiple secret buttons have been added somewhere... And I think they do stuff. Razz A few minor bugs that no one would ever really encounter have been fixed, and also the original Portal Prelude pack has been ported over by Unicorn, so that means there is now 40 main levels and 38 custom levels for a total of 78. Early post, I know, but the game will be released once I actually put everything together. Which will be today. Very Happy
Oh, this is quite exciting. I'm glad I could see this all the way through development. Do you think that there will be a CE version with all the rumored restrictions?
CKH4 wrote:
Oh, this is quite exciting. I'm glad I could see this all the way through development. Do you think that there will be a CE version with all the rumored restrictions?

Yep, fun times. Smile As for a CE release, I believe that it is still certainly possible. Smile I don't really mess around with the LCD too much, except when drawing sprites, and I feel reasonably confident in being able to figure out some ways of doing things. Only time will tell though! It would certainly be one of the more interesting challenges.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 18 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours