I got this game on my calc that Kerm wrote but on the build road menu only the first road type shows up on the map when i try to build different roads
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I got this game on my calc that Kerm wrote but on the build road menu only the first road type shows up on the map when i try to build different roads
This is a statement (and a run-on one, at that); please rephrase it in the form of a question so I know what exactly you're trying to ask me.
Why does only the first road work when i attempt to use other road types
Thank you, that is a much more specific question. As per the readme:
Sc2k4 readme wrote:
If you choose the road option, you will be taken to another menu that will let you choose exactly what type of road you would like.
I just tested it out now, to make sure all was well, and voila:

I just tried using them, as well, and it seems to work fine. Just [<] and [>] arrows to select, enter to build.
I cant get mine to work'
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I cant get mine to work'
You do see the build road menu, though? It's just that when you make a selection they all build as the first one?
No only the first one buils on the map the rest just go to the map and nothing is built where the cursor was.
where do you get this program?
i could test it too if you need me to Cool
schoolhacker wrote:
That would be very much appreciated. Smile You can download it here: http://cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/basic/games/sc2k4_83p.zip
KermMartian wrote:
schoolhacker wrote:
That would be very much appreciated. Smile You can download it here: http://cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/basic/games/sc2k4_83p.zip

thanks for the link!
i was also looking for a good simcity on the Calc too!
how lucky of me Smile

i will test it as soon as i am free Smile
Since it's a few years since I made it, I can safely say that I think it's fun, but that I think at this point I could probably come up with a more entertaining rendition. Nevertheless, I hope that you enjoy it. Smile
I wonder how long it would take you to remake this in asm? :p
tifreak8x wrote:
I wonder how long it would take you to remake this in asm? :p
As-is, this wouldn't take more than a few days at the most to remake. If I actually did it right, CivSim2-style, then it would take significantly longer, speaking of ASM projects that I want to pick up again.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours