I respectfully inquire if you have a condition known as epilepsy. I will refrain from posting long chains of seizure-inducing images.

Happy Kerm?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I respectfully inquire if you have a condition known as epilepsy. I will refrain from posting long chains of seizure-inducing images.

Happy Kerm?
Much better. No, I do not have epilepsy, what induces your particular curiosity? Do you have epilepsy?
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

Happy Kerm?
Much better. No, I do not have epilepsy, what induces your particular curiosity? Do you have epilepsy?

Obviously not Razz But I did see someone have a seizure in the library when they were playing on the "community Wii" and was wondering how prevalent it was and if anyone else knew of someone who had epilepsy.
So you decided the best way to ask would be experimentally? "Now you know that you actually [u]do[/i] have epilepsy!" Not so much.
Yes; when they didn't post I'd know that they were seizing Rolling Eyes
So that categorizes the vast majority of the members on this forum as those who have epilepsy? Surprised
Pretty much, yeah. Awesome, hmm?
YES! Now they can go see a doctor and get meds for it Very Happy
See? We're helping! Maybe...

Unless they're still laying on the ground ...
swivelgames wrote:
See? We're helping! Maybe...

Unless they're still laying on the ground ...
Or if they fell and hit their heads on the sharp corner of something. Which is why I deleted the original thread. Keep in mind that Cemetech is the antithesis of 4chan, if anything. Razz
Actually, I'd say Cemetech IS 4chan without the bad images.
I'd say this is 4chan if moot was ever online Wink
alex10819 wrote:
Only when Ultimate Dev'r and you are around. Razz Without the two of you we occasionally actually have intelligent conversations.
@UD I'd have to say that's an accurate assumption Smile

Hahaa, the sad truth Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:
Only when Ultimate Dev'r and you are around. Razz Without the two of you we occasionally actually have intelligent conversations.

Without alex and I there are no conversations worth having Razz
KermMartian wrote:
alex10819 wrote:

No, it's mostly UD. I have intelligent conversations around here all the time... like.. umm... the candid photos thread.
You know, the original thread was actually on topic. Now we're just equating ourselves with 4chan Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
You know, the original thread was actually on topic. Now we're just equating ourselves with 4chan 0x5

Agreed. Way to be a killjoy Kerm Razz
Alright, I saw this post a while back but never had a chance to reply. I actually have Right Temporal Lobal Epilepsy.I've never really had violent thrashing seisures though.My eyes just flicker like a someone attached them to a massage pillow.Good side is I haven't had a seisure in possible 6 years.

I might add that I've both played games and done programming, though I started with DOS, since I was 3 for an average of about 10-24 hours a day, yes there were sleepless nights.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours