45%  [ 11 ]
In the same room
 25%  [ 6 ]
In the same building
 4%  [ 1 ]
Who gives a a?
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

I used to keep my calc with me in my messenger bag or in my cargo pants pocket (either left or right, depends on what I've equipped for the daily adventure)

Nowadays, my 84+r sits on top of my computer desk. I have my DS stacked on it and my DSi stacked on top of that. My 89Ti is on a pile of things sitting next to my bed.

I'm trying to get back into some BASIC and xLIB-hybrid programming so who knows? Maybe my 84 will find itself back in my pocket again Smile

I'm kinda nostalgic for the days when I made silly little BASIC games so I think I might try reviving a couple of my old classics that never got shared.
Will_W wrote:
Mine used to be in my right front pocket.

Then where did your keys go? Evil or Very Mad
Mine used to go left front pocket. Now it sits on the stand right next to my bed with no batteries because they died last June and I've used my iPod touch to do all the math I need. I miss all of those addicting games.
I keep it under my pillow... lol
Mines been sitting in the same spot for about 3 weeks now, thanks to this

SourceCoder has been very handy lately Smile
I think mine is in Troy, NY. With my sister.
lessee.. I have one, my 83+se project calc I keep in my laptop bag, and the other 17 calcs sit in a drawer and are used as needed :p
I sat on my scientific calculator and it broke >_>
I used to keep mine in my rear right pocket ALL the time. But now that I have my iPhone and Laptop, it sits on my desk, until my trig class starts, of course Wink
NormalKid wrote:

Glad to hear it, I do what I can. I got a 404 on that link though, did your calc die?
KermMartian wrote:
NormalKid wrote:

Glad to hear it, I do what I can. I got a 404 on that link though, did your calc die?

No UTI is down atm, hence the 404.
I think he's asking if the reason why it's been sitting in the same spot for 3 weeks is because it died. Not asking if NormalKid's calc died because Kerm got a 404. Laughing
swivelgames wrote:
I think he's asking if the reason why it's been sitting in the same spot for 3 weeks is because it died. Not asking if NormalKid's calc died because Kerm got a 404. 0x5
Indeed. Nor was I implying that UnitedTI is run entirely on NormalKid's calculator. Evil or Very Mad
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
I think he's asking if the reason why it's been sitting in the same spot for 3 weeks is because it died. Not asking if NormalKid's calc died because Kerm got a 404. 0x5
Indeed. Nor was I implying that UnitedTI is run entirely on NormalKid's calculator. Evil or Very Mad

I figured you were implying that that link was to a clone Brandonw's fabled Calculator over the internet thing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours