Note: I in no way approve of what happened to slaves, I am just trying to make a realistic game. Sorry if I offend anyone, if you want this removed just go out and say it.

I've decided to make a game where you are a plantation owner, and you try to make as much money as you can. You can choose to buy slaves, or if you want to be nice to them or not, you can also choose what crop you want to grow (cotton, corn, ideas?). You earn money by selling your crops by the quality, quantity, and demand (maybe by reliability too).

You will start off with 1 acre of land, 600 square foot one bedroom house, and $1000. At the beggining of the game, you are single. With the money you earn you will be able to buy: More Land, Slaves, Slave houses, Additions to your house, and tools to help you harvest whatever you make on your plantation (cotton gin for example).

I will need some sprites about 24*48. Will_W is helping me with the plantation owner sprite. I plan on:
Owner-2 sprites
Slaves-3,4 sprites
Kids-2,3 sprites
Wife-2 sprites

Any questions, comments, threats Razz all accepted.
http://i.imgur.com/z32Ax.jpg

Thread neutralized.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours