When I open a new post I see that in my Options, That HTML is OFF

I am trying to download a URL, which I believe is written in HTML. Is that correct?

If so would someone tell me how to set HTML to On.
You don't need to worry about HTML for just pasting links.
I have been trying to transfer a URL for two days now. Have you been able to transfer a URL from Soursecoder 2.0 to a Post?

Since I am out of options, other my stupidity, would you mind humoring me and telling me how to do it. Very Happy
john massey wrote:
I have been trying to transfer a URL for two days now. Have you been able to transfer a URL from Soursecoder 2.0 to a Post?

Since I am out of options, other my stupidity, would you mind humoring me and telling me how to do it. Very Happy

select the url. select copy from the edit menu or use the command-c copy shortcut. go to your post and press paste from the edit menu, or use the command-v paste shortcut. click the submit button on your post.
I have done that > 20 times. Without success.

When I have that window open, I do not see the URL. I wait a while to see if the URL appears. It does not. Then I press,"submit". I get an error message that says I cannot submit a post which is empty.

Do you see a way of of this for me? I ask myself is this a SourceCoder 2.0 bug for Mac users?

Do you know of any Mac users that have done this successfully?
I have done that > 20 times. Without success. What do you think that I should do?

I am willing to do, anything but spend money. I am retired and have much more time than money. Very Happy
john massey wrote:
I have done that > 20 times. Without success.

When I have that window open, I do not see the URL. I wait a while to see if the URL appears. It does not. Then I press,"submit". I get an error message that says I cannot submit a post which is empty.

Do you see a way of of this for me? I ask myself is this a SourceCoder 2.0 bug for Mac users?

Do you know of any Mac users that have done this successfully?
It won't appear by itself, you have to press command-v inside the message composition box. If when you press command-v, nothing appears, then it means you didn't properly copy the URL from SourceCoder. Make sure you highlight the URL from beginning to end in SourceCoder before you hit command-C. If worse comes to worse, and you can't get copy-pasting to work, just type out the url as it appears in SourceCoder in your post.
Why did not think of that. I just need to make sure that I copy it correctly

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours