When using the source coder is there any way to convert the assembly code commands into basic because i wanna use this program but cant because it is in assembly format.
You can't convert assembly into BASIC. It just doesn't work like that. If you want to understand an ASM program, you'll have to learn ASM.

[edit] ASM allows for things BASIC could never accomplish so an ASM->BASIC converter isn't really possible.
Oh.. ok well thank you sorry if I've wasted your time but I'm glad you answered my question...
Hey, you're not wasting anybody's time. A legitimate question is a legitimate question. Smile
Thank You!
And don't apologize. It's a sign of weakness. Wink
I want to increase the speed of my prog. Is there an BASIC>ASM converter?
I wouldn't think so since you can't convert asm to basic
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

There is, but you're better off being a real man and do it by hand.
Converters usually add unnecessary bulk to the source anyway. You don't want to use a converter... ever. Unless you're converting audio, video, or images, it's best to do the research and do the translation yourself. Wink
There are ASM to BASIC converts but do your research. All likley interpret things differently.

swivelgames wrote:
And don't apologize. It's a sign of weakness. Wink
GIBBS!
^NCIS = Greatest show on TV
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

There is, but you're better off being a real man and do it by hand.

here you go... bas2asm! you'll have to run it in an earlier mode of windows...

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/178/17882.html

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours