I ran across this rather cool mix of Arduino, piezo buzzers, and non-US football ("soccer", if you prefer) on Engadget this morning. Give it a look-see.

I prefer fĂștbol.
Cant blocked on my computer
steelersfan1693 wrote:

Well then, don't post.
steelersfan1693 wrote:

Use a proxy.
steelersfan1693 wrote:
I care a lot. Please tell me what else is blocked on your computer. Is all of youtube blocked, or just that particular video? Do you think it's a URL filter or a heuristic content-prediction model? What are your thoughts on this concept, Guitar Hero played with soccer balls? Can you enlighten me as to the scientific underpinnings of the piezo impact detectors? Why is it that piezo elements can be used as both input and output devices? Do crystalline matrices need to be in a specific configuration to translate electricity to movement or movement to electricity?

No. I don't care that it's blocked.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
steelersfan1693 wrote:

Use a proxy.

Steal wifi. Evil or Very Mad
speaking of computer blocking things, Firefox sometimes randomly blocks some ares of the forums,both here and at UTI, and everywhere else too for that matter, i think its the settings though ,its trippy .
Lately I've been having DNS issues with Firefox; sometimes I get my ISP's search engine stating the site doesn't exist, so I have to open it up in Epiphany Bad Idea
KermMartian wrote:
I ran across this rather cool mix of Arduino, piezo buzzers, and non-US football ("soccer", if you prefer) on Engadget this morning. Give it a look-see.
"Soccer" is just short for "association football" anyway. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours