Doors CS 7: 3 app pages, 49KB. Is this ok?
Yes, I have the space, provided you make the feature set worth it.
 91%  [ 41 ]
No, even with the features I can't afford three app pages.
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 45

Quote:

But hey, I just use a spare ti83+ exclusively for tests, leaving my 84+SE for actual programming... (I'm kinda opposed to using BrandonW's Fake because if anyone found out, people would think I was cheating...)

The teachers at my school are too tech-dumb for that...

(I have coded a fake mem app myself+anti push2test os patch, never got caught or anything (they checked only once, actually))
No one ever checks mine.... :\
But I keep Fake and anti-PresstoTest on mine.

If you are REALLY desperate, just load a ti-83+ OS on a TI-84.
make some good apps though, i don't want crap.. Razz
Do you think that maybe you add some more support for an ASM library that BASIC programmers can use?
Reapex wrote:
Do you think that maybe you add some more support for an ASM library that BASIC programmers can use?
Haha, you're never going to give that up, are you? I'll see what I can do, especially now that I'll have that extra half-page or so to spare.
ooo,a asm libary Very Happy that would be nice.
Yes, something like xDCS!
(That way I won't have to finish my project... Razz )
lol, nice. btw how is it coming?
Eeems wrote:
0x5, nice. btw how is it coming?
Which, xDCS or Doors CS 7? At any rate, I'll need to look pretty closely at the parameters for each of the GUI functions; some I can't really expose to BASIC programs because they take memory pointers, but I'll have to figure out a way around that. Any recommendations on how to pass sprites into the GUI system? Should I do spritesheets or strings?
I was asking about xDCS, but I guess that works too
hex strings ftw =D
tifreak8x wrote:
hex strings ftw =D

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.
Kerm: Don't forget to only rename unarchived programs.
Maybe finishing Office DE.. Very Happy
Reapex wrote:
Maybe finishing Office DE.. Very Happy
I finished Document DE; let's be honest, does anyone really use Presentation
DE or Spreadsheet D?
Reapex wrote:

lrn2ASM.
Not everyone is than skilled Sad
Reapex wrote:
Not everyone is than skilled Sad
It doesn't take that much skill or mental prowess, just concentration and thought. Smile You should really give it a try at some point if you're decent at TI-BASIC.
I could see a use for the spreadsheet program, honestly. But the presentation thing? naw. Can leave it completely off the list of wants.

I still say if you could come up with a way to do a basic editor using text( sized fonts, would be awesome. make it a GUI type thing like DocDE uses and what not. Would be another program to show what is so special about DCS anyways *shrugs*
There'd need to be some way to hook an event handler into the current text editing widget.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 14
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours