Pwnage:

Rolling Eyes

I like that Walker thing...

The bottom portion of that last image almost looked like space invaders... then I saw Mario Surprised
my xmas wasnt quite as awesome as yours, but i did get a book on c++ and a hydra game development thingie.
What is that in the first photo? It looks vaguely like a stargate to me.
I think it was used in EPIII, smaller vehicles use it to reach farther planets only cargo ships, or ships with bigger fuel capacities can reach.

The ring is jettisoned upon arrival. All I know.
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I think it was used in EPIII, smaller vehicles use it to reach farther planets only cargo ships, or ships with bigger fuel capacities can reach.

The ring is jettisoned upon arrival. All I know.
Ah, ok, and that was a Star Wars ship too? Was it in the movies, or did I have to have seen or read supplementary materials to know about it?
Yeah, Star Wars. No, I think it was in the movie. It's been awhile since I've seen all six movies, so I may be wrong about which one, though I'm positive it's in the first three episodes.

This particular model was in Episode 3, however the idea was first introduced in Episode 2.
DShiznit wrote:
This particular model was in Episode 3, however the idea was first introduced in Episode 2.
Oh! My limited Star Wars knowledge did not disappoint me! /me dances.
Ohhh, I remember that now, it pulled the ship up to speed and then detached, yes?
If I remember correctly, it detached from the space ship when it reached some planet; I think it was a module that enabled small ships to go farther.
Yes, it's a hyperdrive ring that allows Jedi Starfighters to make the jump to lightspeed.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours