I am now done adding the stuff I planed, and I figured that it would be nice to hear if you wanted some new functions.

What I have added is as follows:
1. New render engine! Capable of rendering 999 different lines between 999 different points.
2. A converter to make your projects compatible / optimized to the new/old render engine. The converter does also contain an optimizing tool for v4 projects (removing duplicate points/lines).
3. A module system that keep only one module unarchived at-a-time. Reduces minimal RAM usage from 15000 bytes to 3500 bytes.
4. Abillity to recall ANY frame before a frame is recorded. (optimizing of the Recall-and-store-frame function)
5. Ability to output temporary text to the display before a frame is stored.

That's about it. I haven't too much time to update the manual, so I won't release this right away. It'll problably be out somtime before Christmas.
Due to lack of time, the project gets delayed. The estimated release date is now sometime next summer, OR after Christmas if I can get the manual done till then.
olav_nordmann wrote:
Due to lack of time, the project gets delayed. The estimated release date is now sometime next summer, but that doesn't matter because it seems like nobody here really cares about the project.
Of course we care! We just don't have many comments to make because no one can think of features you haven't implemented. And that's disappointing that we have to wait until next summer. Sad
I have used Design 3D in the past and I was wondering what you formula you used to draw things along the z axes, If you could post that it would be most appreciated.
I'll try to get as most as possible done with the Manual in the winter hollidays.

As for the formula, That one is entirely made up by Kerm. I have just tweaked it a little to support scaling and the new format. I don't have my calculator right her, so I really don't remember the line. Wait for later today.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours