http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/360/20303_gears_of_war_2-print.jpg
^Ridiculously high-resolution image just to be an asshole^

Is anyone else gonna get it? My brother has my hdd filled with the a preview videos, and now wants to sell his friend's pokemon cards to get it. I didn't care much for the franchise when it started, but now that I've seen previews with head-golfing...
Okay, seriously. Could you just post a link to the pic?

It looks really sweet, though. Smile
Smaller Pictures Plox.

My screen res is high, but no ones loves side scrolling to see an image.

Dood, 1-4 players? That's pitiful compared to Resistance 2's 60 Player Online and 8 Player Online Co-Op.

But I must admit, I saw some HD footage on TV today, game looks sick. But still not digging the third-person action =/
Meh, GOW 1 was OK. Fun, but nothing amazing. I'm not expecting much of GOW 2, especially since I don't think its coming to PC.
Yeah, it took forever to get a PC port of the first one.
Cool, but please, don't be a failure, learn to scale down images or hotlink to them. :/
I actually remember hearing about golfing right after the first Gears came out. The guys at the studio realized they could use the grenade throwing physics in a golf game.
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
Smaller Pictures Plox.
Dood, 1-4 players? That's pitiful compared to Resistance 2's 60 Player Online and 8 Player Online Co-Op.

The pre-existing online features of gears don't appear here for some reason... and wow, 60 player online? Must be one hell of a dedicated server system.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours