I was bored today and decided to play around with an idea I had for a portfolio type website. This is no means a final product or anything, just about 40 -45 minutes of messing around with Photoshop.

Could you guy's tell me what you think? Any suggestions? Thanks. Smile
I really like that color scheme. It's a nice change from the usual (not pastel) color schemes.
thanks. I love darker styles. It's a lot easier on my eyes when I'm bored at night perusing the interwebs. Laughing

Anyone else?
Mm, I like it. I do like the color scheme, it's quite different than what I'm used to seeing. The font's very nice, and the shadows enhance the overall image. I don't know about center-justifying the main menu bar at the top, I personally think it takes away from it all. Try moving it to the left side or something... or maybe even experimenting with it on the side???
Yeah I'm working on changing it. I'm making some icons that will glow when you scroll over 'em. Yes I do agree with you it shouldn't be like it is. (thanks for the advice.) Very Happy
That's actually quite decent. The only thing that throws it off for me is that topmost header. It needs something different, but I'm not quite sure what yet. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Yeah I agree with Kerm it seems to be missing something, I'm not sure what though. It needs some color or something to spice it up.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours