86%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 23

jfabi82 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Just for the record, Fx 3.0 is totally broken by this page as well.
My goodness... I couldn't even find the Reply button... Anyone want to try to go for some sort of world record with this tread? 0x5
I'm pretty sure we're already at some kind of world record. I solved the problem of having to look all the way to the top of the page for the reply button by just quoting you. Very Happy
Yeah, that's what I did. A lot easier than looking at the top of the darn page... Razz
Fascinating point here - when you're replying, the iframe that contains the topic review doesn't really seem to be broken for some reason.
What do you mean? The iframe IS broken... You just need to scroll far down enough to see.... Wink Kinda weird, it's like the opposite since it's from Newest to Oldest.
Oh wow, you're right. So the problem isn't really the number of nested tables, because that's clearly at the top of the review. It must have to do with the total number of tables in a document...
KermMartian wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Just for the record, Fx 3.0 is totally broken by this page as well.
My goodness... I couldn't even find the Reply button... Anyone want to try to go for some sort of world record with this tread? 0x5
I'm pretty sure we're already at some kind of world record. I solved the problem of having to look all the way to the top of the page for the reply button by just quoting you. Very Happy
Yeah, that's what I did. A lot easier than looking at the top of the darn page... Razz
Fascinating point here - when you're replying, the iframe that contains the topic review doesn't really seem to be broken for some reason.
What do you mean? The iframe IS broken... You just need to scroll far down enough to see.... Wink Kinda weird, it's like the opposite since it's from Newest to Oldest.
Oh wow, you're right. So the problem isn't really the number of nested tables, because that's clearly at the top of the review. It must have to do with the total number of tables in a document...
Mm, so what your saying is that once the page sees a certain, "magic" number of tables (quotes) on its way down producing the code, it just goes burzerk, yes? I could possibly quote 25 people on one post and the page will not break until I hit that legal boundary. Interesting...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours