22. You spend day and night trying to create a clone of ECHELON.
23. The last time you programmed was sometime in the past few minutes.
24. Your proud of that fact
25. People say you stay in the shower for too long, because you bring your water proof laptop in the you.
26. The common rubber ducky toy is not in your bathroom, but a ducky attached to a scaled desk and computer is in its place.
27. Your proud of this fact also.
28. You stole a sign of geekhood from a popular nerd-friendly song (such as #25)
29. You know the exact differences between C, C#, and C++
30. You know what song it is (#28)
31. You brag about how fast and accurate you can type while others brag about their muscles.

::EDIT:: disabled smilies
32. You coded your calculator to play WAV files from a flash drive, so you never need to carry music players with you.

(me wants RealSound 2)
33. You subscribe to the mantra that only two things are needed for engineering, duct tape and WD-40. If it moves but it shouldn't, duct tape. If it should move but it doesn't, WD-40.
34. You read at least three daily or bi-daily webcomics.
35. Any of your technology is still functional and used without its original case, or indeed any case at all.
KermMartian wrote:
33. You subscribe to the mantra that only two things are needed for engineering, duct tape and WD-40. If it moves but it shouldn't, duct tape. If it should move but it doesn't, WD-40.

Is that bad, cuz I do that all the time? Smile
KermMartian wrote:

35. Any of your technology is still functional and used without its original case, or indeed any case at all.

The computer I'm making this post on hehe. (The wireless card isn't meant for low profile cases so I never put teh case back together.)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours