In light of the upcoming holiday, and the season i am working on a game called snowball fight. Right now i have everything done except the ai. The ai is what is going to make this game take real long to deliver. The expected release date for a beta is noon on saturday.
Sounds like fun. What's the genre? What is the premise of the game?
As far as the genre i don't really know what to classify it as. The premise of the game is to just throw snowballs at the opponent. After working on it today in school i have gotten everything in except the ai. I do not know if i want to make it always able to dodge, and if not how to do that; or if i want its behavior to be different depending on if it is winning or loosing. To win or loose in this game a colon on the top of the screen moves back and forth depending on who gets hit. Once it reaches a certain spot the winner is choosen.
Is it 1v1 or what?
Yes it is 1v1. Right now the game is going as scheduled, i just have to smooth out a few things and the game will be set to release tomorrow at noon. The only thing right now that i have to fix is that your enemy is really aggressive.
Well here it is as promised, a beta release. Let me know of any comments, questions, concerns, or bugs you notice in this game.

Download

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours