If you are really bored and have no friends to IM, you can chat with yourself. I am sure this works in AIM 6.5. You just enter your own screenname and the messages you type are each repeated twice (one for the sender, and one for the receiver). This is a completely worthless thing, and this post is probably just a waste of space, but I thought it was (sort of) cool.
Yah, i've know that for ages. lol
You must seriously be bored to death to start a new topic about it lol.
Seems a bit spamish to me. But that's my opinion.
No way, I've never known that before. :O </sarcasm> Smile
elite.lumberjack wrote:
If you are really bored and have no friends, you can chat with yourself.

Fixed Razz
It's actually useful sometimes as it can be the quickest way to check if my wifi is down, or just the webpage I'm visiting.
Super Speler wrote:
It's actually useful sometimes as it can be the quickest way to check if my wifi is down, or just the webpage I'm visiting.

windows key, r, enter, cmd, enter, ipconfig (skip if you know your router IP like you should), enter, ping routeraddress, enter
elfprince13 wrote:
Super Speler wrote:

windows key, r, enter, cmd, enter, ipconfig (skip if you know your router IP like you should), enter, ping routeraddress, enter
For me, it's just easier to look down at the notification area and check that both incoming and outgoing lights are flashing on the wifi icon.
I just look for a Globe on top of my network icon.
elfprince13 wrote:
Super Speler wrote:

Wow, you know a command to use with a windows terminal. You're so smart.
allynfolksjr wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Super Speler wrote:

Wow, you know a command to use with a windows terminal. You're so smart.
And since he posted it on here, now other people who read it and didn't know it before know how to use it! Huzzah!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours