i was thinking about getting the wacom bamboo drawing tablet. i like working a lot with photoshop, any it kills me to use the mouse,i mean i get horrible drawings, so my best option is drawing it on paper then scanning it.
u guys think i should get the bamboo, or wait till i'm in college to get the wacom intuos3 6X8 tablet? its like a $150 difference.
lolz, go ahead and get one. But aren't they kind of expensive?
I'd just wait for college and get a tablet PC if I were you, but that's just my opinion. It gives you much more flexibility as far as taking notes, etc, and you still have the standard keyboard and mouse input available.
yeah. im definetly waiting till college to get one.
getting a tablet pc doesnt seem like a bad idea.. hmm. ill think about it. i have like a year anyways.
Cool deal. Yeah, I'd definitely steer you in the direction of a tablet PC; I'm on my third one, and I've really enjoyed having them.
Err. Why is this in CALCULATOR hardware??
Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
Err. Why is this in CALCULATOR hardware??
Excellent point, Pseudo. Moving to Calc/Comp Open Topic.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours