My computer seems to have some troublle conecting to the internett, but I finally managed to upload Design 3d. I hope you like it Smile

The engine is still comtatible with projects made in older versions of Design 3D, in fact, the render method is still the same.

This is problably the final release of Design 3D, If I try to add more to it now, it'll eat too much RAM and you wont be able to do anything in it.

Enjoy
link?
it is in the Cemetech archives right now, though before I approve programs, I like to try them out, and the way Kerm has the thing set up, I can't view the programs will they are approved, and I have no way to delete a program, so we just wait I guess.
I'll accept it as soon as the DNS info for cemetech.net propagates to me - I'm using a proxy because DNS information hasn't reached me yet, and the ACP doesn't seem to work from the proxy. Rivereye, the upload is clean if you want to approve, no worries.
olav_nordmann wrote:
My computer seems to have some troublle conecting to the internett, but I finally managed to upload Design 3d. I hope you like it Smile

The engine is still comtatible with projects made in older versions of Design 3D, in fact, the render method is still the same.

This is problably the final release of Design 3D, If I try to add more to it now, it'll eat too much RAM and you wont be able to do anything in it.

Enjoy

What are the changes from v3.1?
According to his post on s3.invisionfree.com/cemetech:

The feautres I am planning to add is:

1. Side top and front view in editor mode.
(Existing: geometric view)

2. Copy, cut and paste functions in table mode.
(Existing: delete and insert functions)

3. Only forwards or bacwards animation-viewing modes.
(Existing: repeately forward followed by bacward animation-mode)

Would you be happy to have those functions added?

Anyway, I will be able to send you a cut-down version if you want a smaller version. I will tell more about that in the readme.
The exact changes are:

The developement of version 3.2 started because I wanted to cut down the size, so I temoved all the not-needed )s, "s and *s. While I was doing this, I realized a new and less RAM requiering way I coul organize the change-page function in the table mode. When I was testing if it worked all right, I found a bug in the delete-line function, so I fixed it. Then I decided to add a insert-line-not-just-on-the-end-of-the-list function. At this time I was thinking on releasing it, but I realized that I could add some more functions. I wasn't sure if I should because of the size of the program so I asked on the s3.invisionfree.com/cemetech forum if it was a good idea. I got positive feedback on that so I added them. This was the version I released.

you can find the file here:

http://cemetech.net/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/basic/programs/Design3D32.zip

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours