alex10819 wrote:
Lmao, awesome... See, that's probably because of my dad. A few years ago, his company was on business in NYC... (They did the RFID system at the NYC Morgue...) and they taught every restaurant they went to how to make sweet tea 0x5
Yes, I'm sure my restaurant, being one of the 1,438 Chinese restaurants in the five boroughs of New York, learned how to make sweet tea from your father.
Oh cool, you own it? Razz
Sting::Ray wrote:
Oh cool, you own it? Razz
I mean "my" in the pejorative sense.
Well, you never know... stranger things have happened.

EDIT:

I just realized, that isn't overly convincing... let's do some probability ;P

He was in NYC for about a month and a half total, over a span of about a year... so 45 days. 3 Meals a day, but we'll assume Chinese was only at lunch and dinner... so we're at 90 potential chinese-restaurant-visitations... My father refused to eat at the same restaurant twice, so it's likely he would have went to a different one each time...

1438 chinese restaurants
90 opportunities

= 15.9778

So, there is roughly a 1 in 16 chance that my father taught "your" chinese restaurant how to make sweet tea Razz

Yes, I know my logic here is horribly flawed. I know 1438 wasn't the real number, and I know I didn't take into account that he may have eaten food that wasn't chinese... but still...
Sweet tea is disgusting...
allynfolksjr wrote:
Sweet tea is disgusting...
So are you.

Alex: Well, I'll take that 1/16 chance then. Very Happy
We can make it a 1/2 chance if we rule out all Chinese restaurants that served transfats at the time, all chinese restaurants that have a sanitation grade below 90, and all chinese restaurants that have americanized names....
Sweet tea is OK, it always depends on the amount of sugar in it. Laughing

Oh, and Kerm, don't listen to posts like that, I'm just being unconstructive and obnoxious. Smile
Sting::Ray wrote:
Sweet tea is OK, it always depends on the amount of sugar in it. 0x5

Oh, and Kerm, don't listen to posts like that, I'm just being unconstructive and obnoxious. Smile
Heh, no worries, I just pull out some sarcasm in response and it's all good.
I didn't edit your post Kerm, aren't you proud?

Sweet tea is the best concoction EVER

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours