Is there anything i can download to make tilp work with my 84+? I hope there is because i dont feel like buying a new cable just to upgrade to something that many people feel is better than ti-connect.
Tilp works with the 84+(se)s out of the box - you don't need to download anything extra Rolling Eyes (try reading the manual Wink ) - although what you actually want is not 84+ support, but direct link USB support, which HAS been added and DOES work (at least, worked for me every time I used it - both in Windows and Linux).

Just make sure you are using the absolute latest version of Tilp (which at the moment is Tilp-II v1.01)
...and that you install the driver that comes with if you're using SilverLink.
Where can i find tilp2 for windows xp? I checked ticalc.org but the only one i could find was for linux.

Edit: I found it and i installed the driver it said i needed but when i try to connect my calculator it says the driver handle is invalid. How would i fix that?
Ok, stop for a second. Which cable are you using? If you are using the one that came with the calculator, that is called the direct USB. The silverlink USB is a completely different cable. Make sure that the driver is required for the direct USB, and not just the silverlink (I think it is, but read the readme to be sure)

Anyway, try using the latest driver then: http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/link/tiglusbinf3.zip
I have the latest version but i could not get it to install, so i just used my black link with it instead.
The drivers I linked to are newer than the ones that come with tilp (they are two separate things) - try and keep up, man. Rolling Eyes
Alright i have finally got tilp working because i manually installed the drivers. Now i have one question about using it. How do i send group files as groups? I have all the boxes checked that say rec as group but it still wants to send seperate files.
So i guess nobody knows how to send a group file to the calculator without it ungrouping itself. Sad
You should be able to just drag and drop it like any other calc file and it will automatically send everything in it to the calc (but not the group file itself).
Yeah but that is the thing though i want to send the actual group so that i can ungroup it on my calc.
Well that I haven't figured out how to do yet. I've been happy with it ungrouping it for me when I send it 'cause I don't have to have twice the free space. Razz
lafferjm wrote:
Yeah but that is the thing though i want to send the actual group so that i can ungroup it on my calc.

Just let it send it as individual files and then just group it on calc. An extra step to be sure, but not really a hard step or time consuming step...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours