A new projects system built for the dual purpose of hosting my REU webpage for the summer and for inclusion in the new Cemetech6 is now online. The internal admin panel offers options to add, edit, and delete projects; categories must be manually entered into the database for now. The projects page itself is some pretty cool PHP (imo). It's fully scripted into the phpBB template system, and will be filled out with a more complete project list once I make Cemetech 6 Beta live.

http://beta.cemetech.net/projects/
Looks nice, good job.
I agree. Nice job indeed, although I guess it means I can't use an 84 SE pic on MY programming site now.... Laughing
Laughing But I have a TI-83+ pictured... Confused
Thanks everyone.
just going off and taking my idea, eh Kerm? J/k. Sounds cool, hope it works out.
I'm planning on adding a "private?" column in the MySQL tables so certain projects can be made visible only to a single user.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours