Ok, I don't know if anyone else has thought of this before, but I thought I'd see if it works or not. It's awesome! Type this into an empty program (but first, back up everything, since the endless loop will clear your RAM).
Code:
AsmPrgm
3E55
219A9D
D300E9
Then, stick in a link cable, put the other end of the link cable on your tongue, and run the program with Asm(. You should feel a very faint surge of electricity, since "01010101" is constantly being sent to the port. When I tried it with my finger, I felt a prickly sensation throughout my entire arm.
Lmfao upload this to ticalc.org as 'the friend zapper' I want to use it. LOL
Why not just type it into your calc?
There's no way the calculator can source enough current through the link port to make your entire arm tingle.
Oh, it was only a weak tingle. Now, imagine if a whole gang of nerds whipped out their calcs and stunned someone...
Lol, if this works that is pretty sweet. Though it is a bit hard to believe...
I got it to work on my tongue but i am still waiting on my finger. Very Happy
I redid it to use less cycles in between electrocution, so it should be deadlier now. Laughing
You realize electrocution means death by electricity. I dont think 3v will cause anybody to die =P
You completely missed the smilie at the end of my post. Besides, I can think of more than a couple lice and fleas that would really fear this.
haveacalc wrote:
I redid it to use less cycles in between electrocution, so it should be deadlier now. 0x5

The Thrillz.
It could be a good prank for lie detection Wink
Calculator electroshock therapy? Think it might help aleviate (sp?) the pain in my left wrist?
I think I ought to try the lie detector idea on my friend Taylor. Laughing
If you really want to do something scary, take a peek at http://brandonw.net/calcstuff/OSkill.txt
What's port 6?
Port 6 controls which ROM pages are mapped to $000-$3FFF and $4000-$7FFF.
KermMartian wrote:
Port 6 controls which ROM pages are mapped to $000-$3FFF and $4000-$7FFF.

Actually, just 4000h-7FFFh. 0000h-3FFFh is fixed.
Argh, my mistake. It would make no sense in terms of the resets to have $0000 to $3FFF move around.
--

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours