I got bored and made a DCS6 background "Darkness."

I'd upload it here, but there's no option to attach files. Maybe Kerm could add it to the Archives?
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/upload.php
May I suggest you remove it from the scrollbar? Or is that part of the effect?
I think it looks pretty cool, much better than his avatar... <.<
Ive done that before, also a pixel by pixel checkerboard pattern is interesting.

Code:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(../archives/83plus/asm/media/images/DCS6BG-Darkness.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cemetech/public_html/programs/upload.php on line 80

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpRf5QDM' to '../archives/83plus/asm/media/images/DCS6BG-Darkness.zip' in /home/cemetech/public_html/programs/upload.php on line 80
There was an error uploading the file, please try again! (1)

...is what I got when I tried to upload.
Try again - I created said folder.
There is also no 83+/84+ Assembly Games folder... Confused
Here's another one: "Albums."

It will (hopefully) be up for grabs when (and if) Kerm accepts it.
Today I made one that just highlights the names of programs, I like it a lot.
how do you make backgrounds I didn't see any info when I searched DCS.cemetech.net.
I [now] make the backgrounds in MSPaint, use ImageStudio to convert them to 8xi format - and as Pic7 - then use Kerm's CopyBG utility to create the background file (ZDCSBG).
Pseudo, submit it! And Insanity, would you mind documenting your method here?

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Backgrounds&action=edit

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours