Tilp isn't working with my 84+SE help! Sad
Are you sure you correctly installed libticables?
Hmm... Moving the segement of the topic to something else, as TILP help is not DocDE stuff... <.<
Win32 or *nix version?
TheStorm wrote:
Tilp isn't working with my 84+SE help! Sad

Alright, since you didn't provide us with ANY information whatsoever, I will proceed to provide you with nothing but MISINFORMATION. Sound good? OK.

NOW, to fix your problem, all you have to do is go to "My Computer", right click, and hit "Fix my problem". If that option doesn't work or isn't there, you must completely reformat and reinstall Windows. Now this is the crucial part. You can't have ANY backups before you reformat or it won't work. Other potential fixes include turning off your anti-virus and firewall programs and then download and running random ~90kb programs from limewire, kazaa, and the internet in general, along with removing all windows patches and service packs. Disabling auto-updates is a pretty smart idea, as well.

After you have tried ALL of that, your LAST option would be to READ THE FUCKING MANUAL! (Note: If you are offended by the word "fuck", don't read the preceeding statement and replace it with RTFM)
[ Kllrnohj ]: Whoa, "calm down, killa!"

[ TheStorm ]: Anyway, if Kllrnohj hasn't scared you off yet, then, yeah, we need a little bit more info. But I'm gonna a wild guess and say it may to do with the SilverLink/Direct USB driver. If you installed the driver, you update the driver in the Device Manager, too?

Insanity wrote:
[ Kllrnohj ]: Whoa, "calm down, killa!"

I'm completely calm - why does everyone keep saying that to me? I can totally flame and rant on someone while staying calm Razz
yeah he can. I hate when people don't care to give information.
I did install the usb drivers and every thing it said I needed for 84+'s and when I ran TILP my calc doesn't show up
Sorry for the late post i was out of town with limited internet.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours