Mexi1010 wrote:
****Scratching his head**** How did that get there? I know I did not put that there.

But oh well, thanks a ton Kerm.
I know the problem - your webhost is truly retarded. In overall_header.tpl, change <script src="{U_SAXDIR}... (or something like that) to a hard-coded url to the sax script.
O.K. I will do that thanks a tonners.
KermMartian wrote:
I found your problem, oh brilliant one. Razz

Code:
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src="https://cp.freehostia.com/members/filemanager/?action=view&file=saxjax.js"></script>
Oh sir idiot, you're including a link to the File Manager!? I revote your humanity membership. Sad

Where is this code found?
I'll take a look at my site. Is this in overall_header.tpl?
Look up two posts.

KermMartian wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:
****Scratching his head**** How did that get there? I know I did not put that there.

But oh well, thanks a ton Kerm.
I know the problem - your webhost is truly retarded. In overall_header.tpl, change <script src="{U_SAXDIR}... (or something like that) to a hard-coded url to the sax script.
haha. Will do then. Thankies Kerm Wink
I also didn't see that post... So thanks for showing me ^^
(the last post I saw was Mexi saying what you quoted. haha)
In overall_header.tpl, find:

Code:
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src="/includes/saxjax.js"></script>

Replace with:

Code:
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript" src="/kalooga/includes/saxjax.js"></script>
okie dokie. I find it odd on why I need that. I'm not linking outside the phpBB directory... Rolling Eyes Oh well, give that I try. Post in SAX what my outcome is.
You _are_ aware that the first / makes it absolute to the domain name, right?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours