http://www.tifreakware.calcgames.org/tifreak8x/aod/aod73b1.zip

There you go, beta 1 Smile

Let me know if you run across any major bugs...
Excellent. I guess that storm held off for now then, eh?
no, it went past us now. I guess we only caught the tail, but that was bad enough...
tifreak8x wrote:
no, it went past us now. I guess we only caught the tail, but that was bad enough...
We were starting to get some sprinkles here, but they just kind of disappeared.
Well, I will do some testing as I finish AODR beta2, since all it needs it the back and quit functions in the in-game menu...
That's it? Wow, that sure went fast...
There are a couple map segments that need repaired, though I don't know if I am up to workin on that right now, with the save feature kickin my butt and all... I will just work on Pokemon next, cause I want to very, very, very, very badly right now...
I get a domain error on the third enemy when I try to move to the right through one of the gaps on the edge. PrgmD3GA, 4th line.
Thanks I will take a look at it sometime this evening.
I was able to recreate the problem, I am playing around with it now to see if I can find a solution to it.
If I find more problems I'll post them.
I didn't run into that bug yet; so far so good, but I've only played it for about 30 mins so far.
Has something to do with the wall detection, but not entirely sure yet. I will try to play with it some more tonight...
Domain error.... sounds like it doesn't realize there's a wall there and tries to draw you at an x of 0 or 17 or a y of 0 or 9...
Yeah, but if you are at the right spot, you can go through with no problem. Maybe it is something the 73 does differently than all the other calcs...

But you are right, it has to do with the wall detection. I wonder if there are similar problems for the other 3 sides of the walls?
Bugs for the 73 version I have found or that has been reported:

Trying to go to the left or right in the wrong spot causes an error - fixed 8-31-2006

Sometimes for the battle system it just goes back to your menu - In progress

The help section does not work - fixed 9-5-06

Errors in help section on the text - fixed 9-5-06

Error trying to store to list 3 in D3BF, for some reason, it does not like storing to the number 3... Rolling Eyes - fixed 9-5-06
Current bugs, in highest priority order:

Level up system does not increase attack and defense - In Progress

Sometimes for the battle system it just goes back to your menu - In progress

The help section does not work - fixed 9-5-06

Errors in help section on the text - fixed 9-5-06

Error trying to store to list 3 in D3BF, for some reason, it does not like storing to the number 3... - fixed 9-5-06

Trying to go to the left or right in the wrong spot causes an error - fixed 8-31-2006
I am going to make another attempt to take care of the couple of bugs currently plaguing AOD73 so I might be able to post this game to ticalc and see if anyone else wants to play it...

Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours