Did you think the Elite manual was useful?
Yes
 63%  [ 7 ]
Sorta
 27%  [ 3 ]
No
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

you only really need the version numbering I think, as the development process from start to final isn't really needed if you are the only one who saw the result.
At the TI-Basic Developer wiki there actually is a page about TI-Basic best practices that would probably be very useful to you. The whole wiki is designed from the perspective of teaching the beginner or person looking to become a better programmer. It's all useful information. Cool
burr wrote:
At the TI-Basic Developer wiki there actually is a page about TI-Basic best practices that would probably be very useful to you. The whole wiki is designed from the perspective of teaching the beginner or person looking to become a better programmer. It's all useful information. Cool
</plug> Razz

I don't generally include version history in the readme, but that's just personal preference.
KermMartian wrote:
burr wrote:
</plug> Razz
I thought it was relevant to mention the wiki because its target audience is beginners, and he might not be aware that the resource is available. I suppose it is a plug, though. Rolling Eyes
i never knew my topic would get this many posts....it has a life of its own lol
yeah, sometimes things like that happen. Ah well.
i feel proud Razz
burr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
burr wrote:
</plug> Razz
I thought it was relevant to mention the wiki because its target audience is beginners, and he might not be aware that the resource is available. I suppose it is a plug, though. Rolling Eyes
Notice the *smiling* Razz. I was implying that although it was a plug, it was relevant in this situation and thus acceptable. I took a look, and I see you've made some excellent additions and expansions since I last browsed it. Congrats.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours