When is the next contest going to be held? I'm anxious to get started.
we have to finish the first one up. I need to talk with Kerm when the new deadline should be.
oh...ok...thnx...

Will the programs that were entered into this contest be released?
that is up to the creator of the program (as Kerm won't let me upload them here), though I might upload them to my web space and then have Kerm change the links once the program is uploaded.
now, for the contests, it will be us creating programs of a specified type to our best abilities?
that is correct. For example, right now the goal is a sidescoller/platform type game (think the original Mario Bros here).
ooh tha would be cool...but unfortunately, im not that experienced, and not creative with creating games...oh well i would love to see the programs eventually though
me too....i wanna play 'em!
Moved to the Calc/Comp Open Topic subforum.

And guys, it's standard practice for the entries to be submitted by the authors to the Cemetech Archives./
KermMartian wrote:

And guys, it's standard practice for the entries to be submitted by the authors to the Cemetech Archives./

*Walks away whistling*
Harq wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

*Walks away whistling*

hehe... Laughing

thnx Kerm for the enlightenment and doing the hard work for us and moving this topic. Smile
actually, I think this is more fitting for the contests area Kerm, what do you think?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours