ANNOUNCEMENT-BOT wrote:
hello staff members (and everyone else) of stickfigure graphic productions. Its been a while since we've had any major news, but as of tonight the site got a huge facelift including a new chat box built into the side of the site that connects to our irc channel (irc://irc.unitedti.org#sfgp for those of you who use irc, for those who dont the chat box works just as well.). We also have reorganize the games, designed icons, and merged some of the old subforums that didn't get much use. Finally, on a side note, bledoux has resumed progress on Zelda : Online Experience (to be renamed Zelda's Dream).

--thomas dickerson (elfprince13)
the facelifts continue, please check out the forum and tell me what you think of the new layout.
I like the new look better, i didnt like dhow the sax box was higher than my screen height and i couldn't scroll down to see what's at bottom, plus it looked weird with the left menu overlapping on the forums in Opera and firefox. Now it look much better
/me is sad that the SAX credits identifier disappeared. Sad I love keeping credit for my work. Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
/me is sad that the SAX credits identifier disappeared. Sad I love keeping credit for my work. 0x5

whar be the credit identifier? you mean the SAX icon with a link to cemetech?

also, can somebody else look in IE and see if SAX gets screwed up when you scroll the page?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours