Another kid got hit in front of my school again this afternoon as I was leaving (and this is about a month after my friend got hit). And once again I witness it just after the person gets hit.
Changed the name, no cursing please. Wink

And...

WTF?! Do people not look where they are going? Jeez...
But the title was censored Razz (Now someone just needs to add the filter to sax as well)
heh, yeah, I am sure he knows. Razz

How bad was the kid hurt?
I don't know; from what I saw, it doesn't seem nearly as bad as last time; anyways this happened like a half-hour ago.
wtf? I think a cop needs to sit there after school....
Laughing They did have two cops around the area where my friend got hit for about two weeks, and that was it. They really need to put in a crosswalk or something, since having that shortcut is way too convenient to get rid of...
o_O There's a sign by the railroad tracks that basically says no trespassing or else you'll be arrested Shock

(That and there have been a lot of "train safety" videos being shown at my school warning us that trains are dangerous)
I. Just. Discovered. A. Pattern. In. Your. Topic. Titling.

Anyway, who really listens to those Trespassing signs anyway?
Quote:
Anyway, who really listens to those Trespassing signs anyway?

Well, quite a few people have already been fined, so pretty much everyone is obeying the signs...
Ah, enforcement helps. I realized after I hit Submit that I had said 'anyway' twice in one sentence.
Kerm, Lol

I used to go hunting at my neighbors house all the time, but then people started messing with our stands out there (first of all, why would you go 18ft in the air to vandalize), so he and I put up no trespassing signs all around the property. Still was a problem, afterwards, we decided not to hunt there anymore.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours