when optimizing a code it excahnges disp then input for just input. however when i had a multi line disp and then input it changed it but input cannot have multiple lines so the program got messed up.

i think that this is a bug.
'Tis indeed a bug; thanks for pointing that out.
so is it fixed? i would reaslly like to use sourcecoder to fix my rpg
starcom wrote:
so is it fixed? i would reaslly like to use sourcecoder to fix my rpg

Sourcecoder can't "fix" your RPG, it will, at best, clue you in to various optimizations. Instead, you should go over and over it tweaking and optimizing it as much as possible. It helps sometimes to print it out so you can see more code at once, but optimization is definitely something a human can do faster, and better, than any computer algorithm ever will be able to (up until the point of true AI, that is)
i already have. plz note that currently when sourcecoder goes over it it still says like it will optimize it -264 bytes. it is only 2500 bytes to begin with and it is a complete rpg wih shops battles and everything except a movement system. i was merely wondering wheather it was fixed yet

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours