I just thought we needed a topic for animal jokes Wink

A friend of my dad's sent me this - We love Dauchunts so we like it Razz

The Israelis and Arabs finally realized that if they continued fighting, they would someday end up destroying the world.
So they sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with a dogfight. The negotiators agreed that each country would take five years to develop the best fighting dog they could.

The dog that won the fight would earn its country the right to rule the disputed areas.

The losing side would have to lay down its arms.

The Arabs found the biggest, meanest Dobermans and Rottweilers in the world. They bred them together and then crossed their offspring with the meanest Siberian wolves.

They selected only the biggest, strongest puppy from each litter, killed all the other puppies and fed them the best food . They used steroids and trainers in their quest for the perfect killing machine.

After the five years were up, they had a dog that needed iron prison bars on its cage. Only the trainers could handle this beast. When the day of the big fight arrived, the Israelis showed up with a strange animal.

It was a nine-foot-long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for the Israelis. No one else thought this weird animal stood a chance against the growling beast in the Arab camp. The bookies predicted the Arabs would win in less than a minute. The cages were opened. The Dachshund waddled toward the center of the ring.

The Arab dog leapt from his cage and charged the giant wiener-dog. As he got to within an inch of the Israeli dog, the Dachshund opened its jaws and swallowed the Arab beast in one bite. There was nothing left but a small bit of fur from the killer dog's tail.

The Arabs approached the Israelis, shaking their heads in disbelief. "We do not understand. Our top scientists and breeders worked for five years with the meanest, biggest Dobermans and Rottweilers. They developed a killing machine."
"Really?" the Israelis replied. "We had our top plastic surgeons working for five years to make an alligator look like a Dachshund."

Razz
0x5! Laughing
heard it before (except with the Americans and Bin Laden).
Here is a link to some funny animal pictures Laughing

http://www.i-pets.com/hdogcat18.html
Bwahaha. Good joke, and the pictures are awesome. Very Happy
lmao @ israelis vs arabs
lolzers Razz

'nuff said
Holy snap, people really need less time, or more time, or something. Smile
that last dog picture kinda sums it up
Laughing Nice pics, and nice story. Thats halarious
My parents get a lot of good animal jokes and stuff from friends so I have them send me the email and then post it here Wink

P.S. Be sure to look at this link from earlier to http://www.i-pets.com/hdogcat18.html
such poor dogs. Those costumes are degrading to animals, why must we dress up a dog like us, they are not humans.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this:

They were labeled as "Why dogs bite people"
rivereye wrote:
such poor dogs. Those costumes are degrading to animals, why must we dress up a dog like us, they are not humans.

Wtf? Its not degrading... Somehow I doubt the dog really cared, as otherwise it would have been going nuts. Its not degrading, most of those looked like it was for holloween. No one would make their dog wear that crap all the time
I have seen people who dress their dogs every day, I am not a fan of it.
I don't dress my dogs up, we just put our dauchunt in a coat in the winter Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours