I would like to request those programmers familiar with the concept of the token as it relates to TI calculators to help me create data tables for the tokens of the TI-73, TI-85. TI-86, and TI-89/92/v200 calculators. This would be greatly appreciated, since the recent addition of that competitor has spurred me to action.
do you still need that 84+ ones also at all or not?
Hmm... I used to have a program here that would dump tokens to the command line, maybe I should bust that back out. Would probably help some people as they try and figure out tokens...
I am already doing 85-86.

P.S. He gave us a link to this for info on the different calcs.
Yeah, but I don't think that has the 84+(se) ones... (did the 89T add any?)
Kllrnohj wrote:

Yeah, in the 84+ file there is nothing (atleast in that download).
Kllrnohj wrote:
Actually, I already figured out and added the 84-specific tokens on my own. Smile
Kllrnohj wrote:

I think it added the root() and impdiff() tokens, but that's it. Kevin Kofler has a 89Token program. It can be found on this page. I'm sure he'd let you use it if you ask him.
kirb wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

I think it added the root() and impdiff() tokens, but that's it. Kevin Kofler has a 89Token program. It can be found on this page. I'm sure he'd let you use it if you ask him.
wow, good call! I'm totally going to get Chip to help me convert the table, while I'll port his code to SC2-compatible PHP.
I'll work on it tomorrow after work (I get out a 2).
Awesome. Hopefully it makes sense; I tried to make it fairly clear. You can ignore the optimization table and the ascii<-->html conversion table for now; that will just confuse you./
Ok, I looked over the bulk of it, and I believe I know what you want me to do. I'll work on it tomorrow.
Superb. Thanks a lot in advance. Give me a shout if you need any help.
I've got a little token request. I was reading through that token guide everyone is using but was a little confused with variable type ID (offset 4 in variable entry). It doesn't appear to show the variable type IDs for the variables, or maybe it does but I can't recognize it. Right now I only need the variable type IDs just for Real and Lists. Also, for the name, if I want a real named A, do I just type A and make the rest of the 8 bytes null? And what do I do if I want to name a list A for example? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think I've figured it out. TI-Connect gives me an error when I try to open a number with it. I was wondering if the hex data for my real can be revised. Text will be separated from hex data by double quotes:
"**TI83F*"1A0A00"Created by Bitmap2List by Roberto Sanchez"00001B000D000900"A"000000000000000000000900801000000000000000F0

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours