this is a game where at the beginning you recieve a watch and it has a lot of importance later on in the game. what you do is you go looking for a job and you find one with a mercenary group and you eventually get a robot and you fight people at different holosseums(stages) and as you win more fights you get more parts and you can upgrade you robot hence the name custom robo.
Even though you dont know it at the beginning you are just training to fight an autonomous robot that almost destroyed human civilization. the robot is named rahu. throught the game you fight it three times but each time it is more powerful because it evolves by stealing attacks from people that it doesnt already have. but in the end your watch actually has a memory erasure device hidden in it and it helps you defeat the infamous robot rahu because it deletes its memory and it no longer has all of its abilities(but you must defeat it in battle first and trust me it aint no walk in the park) but the thing is only the highest ranking commanders know about it so the public doesnt even know about rahu. then once you beat the game you unlock a mode of play called grand journey and you play tournaments and the government decides to tell everyone about rahu and the real history of the world. but since rahus threat still exists they use the tournaments so that they can have more commanders trained in case rahu decides to rise again.

And the controls are also great and easy to use.this game is very fun and challenging and even if you dont like replaying games again this one can be played over again about ten times and still not get old.on a scale of 1-10 i would have to give it a 10 without a doubt.
Excellent review. Good Idea You're making great strides.
I've tried this before. Gamecube right? Ya, I agree.
The storyline sounds a bit more fleshed-out and developed than in some other games, which I would think allows a bit better gameplay since you can understand why you need to do something.
Liazon wrote:
I've tried this before. Gamecube right? Ya, I agree.
yup its for gamecube alright.
KermMartian wrote:
Sad When I make detailed reviews, it's called advertising. Laughing Just Joking
My friend has this, and I loved the game =D.
something1990 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Sad When I make detailed reviews, it's called advertising. 0x5 Just Joking
Oh come on, you know I was just messing with you about that. Smile I'm proud because lafferjm has graduated from one-sentence reviews that basically say "good game" to actually describing it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours