KermMartian wrote:
Exactly. OK, then Opera, FF, IE, and Konqueror are the four major browsers a site such as yours should be tested under. Come to think of it, I haven't looked at Cemetech under Opera in a while...

You really should. It has the arrow bar on the bottom left shown all the way up the page. This was true for both the latest opera, and the beta that I tried it on.

Sorry to be off topic. Your site looks pretty good Thermoman. I see a lot of improvement from the first version of it that I saw. Good Idea
Thermoman wrote:
rivereye wrote:
because people are lazy and don't want to learn how to write a code.

btw, I found a site that will blow your mind away, made 100% in a WYSIWYG editor, and it is valid HTML 4.01 with CSS, can you believe it? http://mssfa.com/grand_rapids/grand_rapids.htm

link didn't work
and im glad you all think im improving
i just need to learn how to make nice images now Razz

seems like the server move may be in progress then. I have a copy of the site though (as I am the new webmaster of the chapter's site), so if you guys want, I can put it on my server.
well im glad that you guys think my site work is getting better
i however feel its sub-par so gimmi what you think needs to be changed
and i'll work on it

and plz don't get mad if u don't see updates as soon as u post what u think it is wrong!
lol, no one gets mad if something doesn't happen as soon as we say it. If it never happens though, we have a tendacy to stop giving suggestions. Wink
nah ppl got mad in the old topic cause i didn't upload my updates until like a month after they reported a "yellow" line on my old desgin

i'll work more now tho so im asking again, + i have no life and free time means my daily life sooo

unless im going to the movies alone im working on my site, or playing video games Smile
It wasn't that long, and you've made several successively good revisions since then imho..
time has yet to complete my task
(was that said right lol)

i wanna know what you guys think need to be fixed up or added to my site
Right-aligning the links on the left side and putting some kind of divider between news items might be nice...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours